Hot New All Access Columns ... At Your Disposal!
July 21, 2010 at 1:26 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CBS RADIO VP/AC Programming JIM RYAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST wants you to "Defuse The Objection Bombs."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS believes that these are, "Your Best Years."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING warms up to the "Summer Rites Of Passage."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asserts that "Radio is about Bringing People Together."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES lays it on the bottom line, exclaiming, "It's The Economy, Stupid."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER asks "How Do You Evangelize For Radio?"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE tells you "What Matters."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KIIS/LOS ANGELES nights host JOJO WRIGHT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WZPW/PEORIA APD/MD/mornings AMANDA KING.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WTSS/BUFFALO MD/morning host ROB LUCAS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KIIM/TUCSON PD/afternoons BUZZ JACKSON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with EMERSON NEWS NETWORK midday host RICK EMERSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WRXL/RICHMOND PD/middays CASEY KRUKOWSKI.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WXTB/TAMPA PD JAMES "DOUBLEDOWN" HOWARD.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KTHX/RENO APD/MD/mornings DAVID HEROLD.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WWWZ, WMGL, WXTC, WTMA, WSSX, WNKT, WSUT/CHARLESTON, SC Dir./Operations TERRY BASE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews Worship Leader/musician/blogger CARLOS WHITTAKER.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KBCS/SEATTLE-BELLEVUE, WA alum MAURICE "MOE" SMITH.