KLOS Partners With American Red Cross For Blood Drive
July 22, 2010 at 2:07 PM (PT)
THE AMERICAN RED CROSS and 95.5 KLOS are gearing up to rock SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA’S airwaves for the 29th ANNUAL KLOS Blood Drive. The 2010 KLOS Blood Drive will run for five days, beginning TUESDAY, JULY 27th and wrap on SATURDAY, JULY 31st.
Blood donors and rock fans are encouraged to donate at any of the 20 sites throughout SAN BERNARDINO, RIVERSIDE, VENTURA, ORANGE and LOS ANGELES counties.
All are invited to hang with their favorite KLOS jocks and "Let It Bleed!" Participants can pre-schedule appointments to donate blood for the 2010 Blood Drive and receive one of the following gifts:
* A Limited Edition Commemorative 2010 KLOS Blood Drive T-shirt
* A coupon for a free Skillet Queso Appetizer from CHILI’S
* A concert voucher provided by LIVE NATION to one of the summer’s hottest rock concerts
Concert choices for the 2010 KLOS Blood Drive include:
* OZZFEST at the SAN MANUEL AMPHITHEATER on SATURDAY, AUGUST 14th
* MEAT LOAF at the GIBSON AMPHITHEATER on THURSDAY, AUGUST 12th
* LYNYRD SKYNYRD at the GIBSON AMPHITHEATER on THURSDAY, AUGUST 26th
To schedule an appointment and more information, click here or call 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
Visit KLOS keyword “bleed” for additional information on the blood drive and other station events.