New Day, New Week, New All Access Columns!
July 28, 2010 at 2:09 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NRG MEDIA Pres./CEO MARY QUASS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MIKE STERN asks "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who's The Best Air Talent Of All?"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS hears "The Beeping Of Success."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is talking' 'bout "The Crossover Generation."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY declares that "Radio's Key Competitive Advantage In A Digital World: It's A Megaphone."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES might be an old-fashioned boy, but he's gonna get dated in "Girl Talk."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER asks if you're "Ready For The Radio Mercury Awards?"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE wonders "Do Your Customers Understand You?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KSME/FT. COLLINS, CO PD CHRIS KELLY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WHZT/GREENVILLE, SC MD/afternoons MARINO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WCDV/BATON ROUGE, LA PD DON "RIVERS" DUPRE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with RPM MANAGEMENT/RPM MUSIC GROUP Pres. SCOTT SIMAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with HOTTALKLA.COM VP/Exec. Producer/ "Single Life With Sam Phillips" host SAM PHILLIPS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KQLZ/BOISE, ID MD/afternoon drive AMY BLACK.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews syndicated morning hosts BOB & TOM.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WMVY/CAPE COD, MA PD/MD P.J. FINN
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WKYS/WASHINGTON, D.C. PD NEKE HOWSE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews VERTUSENT RECORDS group RUNAWAY CITY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with HISPANIC MARKET WEEKLY alum ADAM JACOBSON.