How 'Bout Them New All Access Columns?
September 22, 2010 at 11:56 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CAPITOL RECORDS NASHVILLE/EMI NASHVILLE SVP/Promotion STEVE HODGES.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PAIGE NIENABER delves into "The Politics of Radio Marketing."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING finds out "What Moves The Meter?"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY explains how to "Create a Lasting Impression."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES notices a "Sign Of The Times."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is "Spitballing" on "A Creative Cluster Mentality."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE found "The New Equation For Success."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG asks "What's in a Vlog?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKSI/WICHESTER, VA and WWYZ/HARTFOD programming & on-air DC.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJMH/GREENSBORO APD/MD TAP MONEY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of FOXY MUSIC recording artist SHARIF IMAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WMAD/MADISON morning personalities JOHN FLINT AND TAMMY LEE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with SPORTING NEWS RADIO host CRAIG SHEMON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KFRR/FRESNO PD/middays JASON SQUIRES.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WFXH/SAVANNAH-HILTON HEAD MD BILLIE MARSHALL.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WXRT/CHICAGO OM/MD JOHN FARNEDA.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WWJLB-WMXD/DETROIT Dir./Urban Programming K.J. HOLIDAY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SHAMROCK MEDIA VP/Digital Strategies CHRIS LANEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WMGI/TERRE HAUTE, IN alum TIMOTHY W. SHELTON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!