Like An Indian Summer, New All Access Columns Are Still Hot!
September 29, 2010 at 3:13 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CONNSOISSEUR MEDIA CEO JEFFREY WARSHAW.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND advises that you "Fine-Tune Your Music."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS sees "Nothing But Opportunity."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING deals with "Meeting Expectations."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY predicts that you "Match the Spots Online to those Over the Air and Radio Loses."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES calls the "Cops."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is "Spitballing" on "A Creative Cluster Mentality."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE discovers "Linksters ... The Most Connected Generation."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG spends "A Week In Video."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVKS/TOLEDO APD/MD/afternoons DAVE "BOOMER ON THE RADIO" MAZUR.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJMN/BOSTON morning co-host PEBBLES.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KSCF/SAN DIEGO APD/middays "JT" JEFF T. STEWART.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WOODEN MEDIA SERVICES Dir. JOEL BURKE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KHTK/SACRAMENTO host DON GERONIMO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with SLACKER RADIO Sr. Radio Program Mgr. MATTHEW BATES.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WHEB/PORTSMOUTH-ROCK 101/MANCHESTER-MAXX 93.9/LEBANON-WOODSTOCK, VT morning host GREG KRETSCHMAR.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with ALLIGATOR RECORDS Dir./Radio Promotion TIM KOLLETH.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHRK/MEMPHIS PD/afternoons/mix show DEVIN STEEL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INO RECORDS band THE AFTERS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WJZA-WJZK/COLUMBUS, OH alum BILL HARMAN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!