All Access Columns ... New, Fresh And Tasty!
October 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NABOB Exec. Director/General Counsel JIM WINSTON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE warns against "Choking In A Crisis."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING figures out "Marketing And Promotion For The Digital Age."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY reports that "Slacker Radio Announces New On-Demand Plan."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES can predict "The Psychic DJ."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is "Spitballin’: Responding To Readers On Spot And Imaging Burn."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE admits "I Still Don't Like The New York Yankees."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG preaches "Exclusivity."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIXX/GREEN BAY PD COREY CARTER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBFM/MCALLEN, TX PD/mornings JOHNNY O.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KPLZ/SEATTLE PD/mornings KENT PHILLIPS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KEGA/SALT LAKE CITY APD/MD/mornings and afternoons JON WATKINS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with NEXT STAGE BUSINESS NETWORK Producer/host/marketing strategist PAMELA MULDOON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KKDO/SACRAMENTO MD/personality ALISHA PEK.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WXQR-WQZL/GREENVILLE, NC PD/middays WES STYLES.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KMTT/SEATTLE MD/on-air personality SHAWN STEWART.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WRKS, WQHT/NEW YORK PD/MD/APD JILL STRADA.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WORD RECORDS musician CHRIS SLIGH.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFXH/SAVANNAH-HILTON HEAD, SC alum BEN "BOOMER" "THE RABBI OF ROCK" SCHUMAN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!