What's New? All Access Columns, For Starters!
October 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NABOB Exec. Director/General Counsel JIM WINSTON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON plays the "Confidence Game."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING wonders, "Do Contests Really Work?"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY tells you "How To Monetize Online Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES falls for a "Witchy Woman."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is "Spitballin’: Talking About Toys."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE goes "BOOM!"
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG preaches "Exclusivity - Part 2."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KHTS/SAN DIEGO MD/nights FRANKIE V.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WKHT/KNOXVILLE, TN MD/nights JOEY TACK.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of voiceover artist RANDY THOMAS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with songwriter/artist JAMES SLATER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KFI-A/LOS ANGELES host BILL CARROLL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KDGE, KDMX, KEGL, KFXR, KHKS, KZPS/DALLAS OM VINCE RICHARDS.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KQRC/KANSAS CITY afternoon-driver JASON NIVENS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KINK/PORTLAND MD BRAD DOLBEER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WKIZART MEDIA PARTNERS Managing Dir. SHERMAN K. KIZART.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INO RECORDS band 33MILES.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KBIG/LAS ANGELES alum SHAUN VALENTINE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!