Women Speak Their Minds In Latest Conclave Webinar
October 29, 2010 at 7:11 AM (PT)
CONCLAVE Webinar #41 is ALAN BURNS with "Here She Comes: Radio, Women and New Media" -- a one-hour presentation on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd, starting at 3p ET/2p CT.
"This is an encyclopedic study," said ALAN BURNS AND ASSOCIATES CEO ALAN BURNS, "addressing everything from major industry-wide issues to format-specific details for Top 40 and AC stations." The women surveyed gave BURNS insights into questions like:
* What's the future of radio? Of your format?
* How are women using Top 40? AC? Radio in general? Online media?
* What are our biggest challenges and most important strengths?
* How do we make our stations, our industry, better? What's working ... and not?
* What does your core listener want from a morning show?
* Who's her favorite artist? Who’s she a little tired of?
* What would get her to participate in your promotion?
"We even delved into these women's personal life priorities," said BURNS. "What’s more important to her -- her job or her man? Sex or movies? Gossip or music? And other questions radio stations almost never get to ask."
You can register here.
CONCLAVE webinars are produced by CONCLAVE Board member and BONNEVILLE Adult Hits WARH (THE ARCH)/ST. LOUIS PD JAY PHILPOTT.