Exclusive Mediabase Analysis
November 15, 2010 at 3:50 AM (PT)
Every MONDAY morning, folks in-the-know receive ALL ACCESS' exclusive MEDIABASE chart recap analysis in their e-mail box. How about you? Do you want first access to the info you'll want to help make this week's music decisions?
This week's highlights from RADIOCRUNCH Pres. and MEDIABASE Charts Consultant ANTHONY ACAMPORA include:
* Top 40: Nelly Remains On Top; Rihanna, Bruno Surge; Peas Top Debut
* Rhythmic: Songz Stays #1 As Nelly Closes In; Rihanna With Two In Top 10
* Urban: Songz Stays #1; Waka Flocka Runner Up; Ross Top 5; Minaj Top 10
* Hot AC: Trees Standing Tall At #1; Pink, Taio Top 10; Script Surge
* Active Rock: Darkest Days Hold #1; Saving Abel Top 5; Alter Bridge, Hinder Top 10
* Alternative: Black Keys Hold; Linkin Park Top 3; A Day To Remember, Neon Trees Top 20
* Triple A: Gray #1 Again; Train Chugs Into Top 10; Schneider Top Debut
Get this information (and much more detail) every MONDAY morning. Go to the navigation bar on top of this screen and choose "My Account." Then make sure you're set to receive ALL ACCESS NET NEWS e-mail.