Thanks For Reading These New All Access Columns!
November 24, 2010 at 1:54 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews DIAL GLOBAL Pres./Programming KIRK STIRLAND.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE finds a "Message In A Bottle."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Start Every Day Right."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is "Unwrapping Christmas -- An Urban Holiday Hook-Up."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asks, "Why do Programming and Sales hate each other?"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES sees a "Picture Imperfect."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE concludes that "When The Arguments Stop, It's Over."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG is "Tweeting for an Interview."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBWB/BLOOMINGTON, IN, PD/afternoons KEV "DA FLYIN' HAWAIIAN" STOCKBRIDGE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KHHM/SACRAMENTO, CA MD/afternoons SHORT-E.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of ROGERS & COWAN VP/Entertainment KAREN SUNDELL.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WWQM/MADISON, WI morning co-hosts JASON STEPHENS & NICOLE ANDREWS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with syndicated KFWB/LOS ANGELES host/comedian DAN ROSENBERG.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KEXX/PHORNIX Imaging Dir./afternoons CRAVEN MOOREHEAD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KILO/COLORADO SPRINGS, CO MD/nights JACK MEHOFF.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KINK/PROTLAND, OR Programming Guru CHRIS MAYS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WKYS/WASHINGTON, D.C. PD NEKE HOWSE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!