A Winter Wonderland Of New All Access Columns!
December 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers a "Ladies Choice."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY exclaims, "Help! My Facebook Fan Page has been Invaded!"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES cringes at "Waterboarding, Radio Style."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is "Spitballin’: Holiday Imaging."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE advises that you "Make An Irrational Decision ... Take A Vacation!"
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG plays "The Name Game."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with J RECORDS singer/songwriter BC JEAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJFX, WBTU, WJOE/FT. WAYNE, IN Operating Partner-Dir./Programming PHIL BECKER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KQKQ/OMAHA, NE afternoon "buffoon" POLYCHRONOPOLIS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KRANKIT RECORDS singer/songwriter/producer ANTHONY SMITH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with FOX SPORTS "Loose Cannons" co-host PAT O'BRIEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with Q PRIME/JIVE LABEL GROUP/MOM+POP SVP Promotion WARREN CHRISTENSEN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WEDG/BUFFALO PD JAMES KURDZIEL.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with RCA MUSIC GROUP SVP/Adult Music ADRIAN MOREIRA.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WCDX-WKJS-WKJM-WPZZ-WTPS/RICHMOND, VA OM JEFF ANDERSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INPOP RECORDS band JADON LAVIK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBGG/MIAMI alum NEWSBOYS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!