Just Posted: New All Access Columns
January 26, 2011 at 4:42 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TOMMY KRAMER compares talks about "Skill Versus Talent."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers "Your 2011 Blueprint To Success."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING analyzes "Innovation And Time-Shifted Listening."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY wonders, "Do Consumers REALLY want FM chips in Mobile Phones?"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES is "Going Through The Motions."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE apologizes by admitting, "Sorry, I Only Have Cash...."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG recounts "A Brief History."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KHTT and KBEZ/TULSA OM JET BLACK..
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBXX and KROI/HOUSTON, WQNC/CHARLOTTE PD TERRI THOMAS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WQSH/Albany PD MIKE MORGAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with journalist/author DEBORAH EVANS PRICE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WYOO/PANAMA CITY, FL and MYFLORIDARADIO.COM host BURNIE THIMPSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with X1FM Network PD ANNRAE FOTZGERALD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KRXQ/SACRAMENTO Station Manager JIM FOX.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WTTS/INDIANAPOLIS APD/MD/afternoons LAURA DUNCAN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from CITADEL/CHARLESTON Dir./Operations TERRY BASE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews independent artist TIFFANY THURSTON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WMGF/ORLANDO alum DAVE COLLINS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!