Make The Morning Show Prep Section Your Daily Destination
June 9, 2014 at 3:11 PM (PT)
ALL ACCESS has compiled some of the best in the business for our MORNING SHOW PREP section. What's there for you to check out?
* ROSS BRITTAIN: CBS Oldies WOGL/PHILADELPHIA and veteran morning man ROSS BRITTAIN shares some of the best prep info from his syndicated service.
* TALK TOPICS: Our News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON has a topical and consise section you must visit if you host or produce a show in the format.
* CPR: The one and only PAIGE NEINABER has the hottest promotional ideas in the business. Each day, he'll share one with you. Get it before your competitor does!
* BITMAN: Serves up pop culture on a platter, with up all the latest celebrity gossip, offbeat news, this day in history, and more.
* SHE PREP: BETH BACALL adds a womans perspective to prepping your show. If you target females, this column is a must read.
* THE ROOSTER: When you need punchy morning material -- it's the place to go for the wake-up crow!
* MORNING PUNCH: Jim Crossan and his team deliver some really funny material -- a healthy dose of which will appear each morning on All Access.
Where can you find all this fun? Head to the menu on top of this page, and click on "Columns." Then scroll down to "Morning Show Prep" and get ready to enjoy!