How 'Bout Some Brand Spankin' New All Access Columns!
February 23, 2011 at 3:36 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CLEAR CHANNEL/LOS ANGELES Pres./Market Manager GREG ASHLOCK.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY interviews CEO JOE KENNEDY regarding "PANDORA Today and Tomorrow."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES discover the art in "Weakening The Competition."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is "Spitballin' -- Production For Digital Platforms."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE wants you to "Start Strong, Finish Stronger."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG raves about "A Stern Twitterer."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KMXF/FAYETTEVILLE, AK AP/MD/afternoons JAY STEELE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KXHT/MEMPHIS PD MAURICE "MO BETTER" RIVERA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KEHK/EUGENE-SPRINGFIELD, OR PD/afternoons MAVERICK.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WUSY, WKXJ, WRXR, WLND/CHATTANOOGA OM GATOR HARRISON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with RSA SPORTS INTERNATIONAL INC. Pres./CEO RICK SCOTT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KRBZ/KANSAS CITY MD/middays JERINEY FULCHER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KDKB/PHOENIX mornings SLUDGE. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KOZT/MENDOCINO COUNTY, CA co-owner TOM YATES.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJUC/TOLEDO PD/mornings CHARLIE MACK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews CHREMATIZO LABEL GROUP band DAVID C. COLEMAN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRDW/PHILADELPHIA alum TOOL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS