New Columns Blooming On All Access!
March 9, 2011 at 4:34 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews THE NEW BL - BROADCAST PARTNERS Managing Partner KEN MOULTRIE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND delves into "Building Brand Awareness."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING analyzes "Effective Format Penetration."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY offers "A Peek Inside Zappos' Culture Book."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG encourages you to "Go Ahead and Create a Buzz."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSPK/POUGHKEEPSIE, NY MD/nights MICHAEL BENNETT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WPOW/MIAMI MD BIG ROG HILTON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KEZY/SAN JOSE and "Sexploration" host MONIKA THOMAS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with ARISTA NASHVILLE Mgr./Midwest Promotion LAUREN THOMAS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with DIAL GLOBAL syndicated Talk host MICHAEL A. SMERCONISH.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KROG/MEDFORD, OR APD/middays BEEFCAKE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KDKB/PHOENIX PD/afternoons "NEANDER" PAUL MARSHALL. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WNWV/CLEVELAND APD/MD BRAD HANSON.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from K104/DALLAS Brand Manager/PD GEORGE "GEO" COOK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews RED HAMMER RECORDS artist KATELYNNE COX.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KUBL/SALT LAKE CITY alums JOHNSON & JOHNSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS