New All Access Columns Geared For New Challenges
March 17, 2011 at 8:39 AM (PT)
It's time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MARK RAMSEY MEDIA President MARK RAMSEY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST discusses "Production Parity."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING concludes that "All Metered Listeners Aren't Created Equal."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY interviews "Triton Media's Jim Kerr on Trends for Radio's Future in 2011."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES is "Taking One For The Team."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER offers "A Judge’s-Eye View On Winning
A Radio Mercury Award."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE has gone "Gone South By Southwestin'."
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG wants "Real Personality."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WILN/PANAMA CITY, FL PD CHRIS ALAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KPHW/HONOLULU PD KC BEJERANA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of JK LIVIN/FONTANA recording artist MISHKA.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with THE OEDIPUS PROJECT podcasting blogger OEDIPUS.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WMMR/PHILADELPHIA PD BILL WESTON. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WNKU/CINCINNATI MD JOHN MCGUE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJZD, WQID/HATTIESBURG, MS OM ROB NEAL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews LIGHTCAVE RECORDINGS artist DILIP.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KHTT-KBEZ/TULSA alum TOD TUCKER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!