New Week, New Columns, New Insight!
March 23, 2011 at 2:15 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MARK RAMSEY MEDIA President MARK RAMSEY.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY finds out "What Listeners Want."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG has to "Make Time."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews HK PRODUCTIONS Owner/Founder HOWARD "HK" KESSLER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMEE/FT. WAYNE, IN OM/PD JIMMY KNIGHT.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KXKT and KTWI/OMAHA PD ERIK JOHNSON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with SPEEDFREAKS CEO/Co-host KENNY SARGENT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with SUB POP RECORDS Minister of Propaganda/National Radio Promotion SCOTT PERLEWITZ.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WIOT/TOLEDO PD SID SIDDALL. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WFUV/NEW YORK AMD RUSS BORRIS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WBLK, WDLT, JACK-FM, WGOK, WRRX/MOBILE AL and PENSACOLA, FL OM JAMES ALEXANDER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WJKN, WSAE/ANN ARBOR, MI PD/on-air personality TONYA HERNANDEZ.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WGAN/PORTLAND, ME alum BRIAN PELLETIER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!