In With The New All Access Columns!
April 6, 2011 at 4:16 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SKYVILLE RECORDS VP/Promotion and Marketing PAUL WILLIAMS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PHIL GOODMAN discovers "Radio's Opportunity With Boomers."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS finds "The Success Hunters."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING asks, "When Your Audience Tunes Away, What Do They Miss?"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY notices that "Seth Godin Wants You to Start Something, Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG spends "Another Week in Videos."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WBBM-FM/CHICAGO APD/MD ERIK BRADLEY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of J/RCA RECORDS artist/songwriter BC JEAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WORTMAN WORKS MEDIA & MARKETING Pres./Owner JULES WORTMAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WPRO-A/PROVIDENCE host JOHN DEPETRO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WRMR/WILMINGTON-JACKSONVILLE, NC afternoons A-WEBB.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WBBB/RALEIGH PD JAY NACHLIS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KYSL/BRECKENRIDGE-VAIL, CO MD/etc. TJ SANDERS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KBLX/SAN FRANCISCO PD/mornings KEVIN BROWN.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INTEGRITY LABEL GROUP singer/songwriters KNOW HOPE COLLECTIVE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPKX/SPRINGFIELD, MA alum TODD "SHAGGY" GREGORY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!