What's New, Smart And Under Your Nose? Poppin' Fresh All Access Columns!
April 13, 2011 at 4:05 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SKYVILLE RECORDS VP/Promotion and Marketing PAUL WILLIAMS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: GREG DUNKIN reveals a "Disparity Between Mscores and Callout Scores Explained."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Think, Listen ... and Win."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING believes you should "Avoid Becoming A Second Choice Format?"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY hears from "Guy Kawasaki: How to make your Radio Brand Enchanting."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSPK-WBPM/POUGHKEEPSIE-NEWBURGH, NY APD/PM drive, middays SKYWALKER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WAJZ/ALBANY PD/middays TANCH.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMRC-A/MILFORD, MA Production/Promotions/Social Media Dir. RAY AUGER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WJVC/LONG ISLAND PD/mornings PHATHEAD.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WPRO-A/PROVIDENCE host JOHN DEPETRO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with COLUMBIA and EPIC RECORDS VP/Rock & Alternative Promotion MIKE DEPIPPA.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WEDG/BUFFALO PD JAMES KURDZIEL. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WTMD/BALTIMORE MD/mid-mornings TYLER LAPORTE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHRK (K97)/MEMPHIS PD/PM drive/Mix show DEVIN STEEL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews eONE ENTERTAINMENT band ECHOING ANGELS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CLEAR CHANNEL/LIMA and FINDLAY, OH alum TODD "SHAGGY" GREGORY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!