Final Judges Selected For Radio Mercury Awards
May 4, 2011 at 11:56 AM (PT)
The RADIO MERCURY AWARDS has selected the final round judges for the 20th Anniversary awards competition. Chief judge SUSAN CREDLE, Chairman, Chief Creative Officer of LEO BURNETT USA, gathered the following creative executives to judge the final round of the 2011 RADIO MERCURY AWARDS:
* MIKE BYRNE, Exec. Creative Dir., ANOMALY
* MICHAEL CANNING, Creative Dir./SVP, LEO BURNETT - NY
* MIKE HUGHES, Pres., THE MARTIN AGENCY
* KERRY KEENAN, Exec. Creative Dir., Y&R ENTERTAINMENT - NY
* JOSE MOLLA, Co-Founder, Exec. Creative Dir., LA COMUNIDAD
* DAVID OAKLEY, Co-Founder, Creative Dir., BOONEOAKLEY
* JIMMY SMITH, Group Creative Dir., TBWA/CHIAT/DAY - LA
"This is a tremendous group of cutting edge creative advertising leaders,” RAB Pres./CEO JEFF HALEY said. "With SUSAN leading this group, I’m confident they’ll identify the best radio spots and campaigns entered into this year’s competition."
"I wanted to bring a diverse group of people together who respect ideas and craft in any medium," Chief Judge SUSAN CREDLE said. "I am excited about the opportunity to work with them to discover powerful, compelling radio entries in the competition and celebrate them at the 2011 Awards event.