New All Access Columns ... Fresh Enough For Ya?
May 4, 2011 at 1:18 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews AIRPLAY INTEL Founder RICH MEYER
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST wants you to "Exaggerate."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is into "Filling The Hit Hole."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY realizes "It's Not a Website, It's a Platform."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with RCA RECORDS VP/Top 40 Promotion DAVID DYER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WTMG/GAINESVILLE, FL PD RUSS "THE PARTY BUS" ALLEN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WLYT/CHARLOTTE PD DARLA THOMAS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KNIX/PHOENIX morning co-hosts BEN & MATT.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with broadcast consultant VALERIE GELLER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WKQX & WLUP/CHICAGO OM KYLE GUDERIAN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WXGR/GREENVILLE PD/middays WES STYLES. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with CONCORD MUSIC GROUP Sr. Dir./National Promotion DAVE EINSTEIN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHUR/WASHINGTON, D.C. MD TRACI LATRELLE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews TOOTH & NAIL RECORDS group HYLAND.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXKB/FT. MYERS, FL alum MEMPHIS ON THE RADIO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!