New All Access Columns ...Heating Up!
June 8, 2011 at 11:58 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews GELLER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL Pres. VALERIE GELLER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON offers some "Insight."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING begins his four-part salute to "Black Music Month 2011."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asks "What Are You Famous For?"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WBBM/CHICAGO morning host JULIANONTHERADIO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WEBE/NEW HAVEN, CT APD/afternoons ROBBY BRIDGES.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with CMT Sr. Dir./Public Affairs LUCIA FOLK
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WTKI-WEKI/HUNTSVILLE-DECATUR, AL GM/Managing Member/morning host FRED HOLLAND.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KMYZ-KTSO/TULSA Promotions Dir./Webmaster RYAN GILES.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WIIL-WLIP/CHICAGO-KENOASHA, WI PD/OM JOHN PERRY. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WQKL/ANN ARBOR, MI MD MARK COPELAND.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WUSL-WDAS/PHILADELPHIA APD/MD KELLY MAC.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INTEGRITY LABEL GROUP band SONS & DAUGHTERS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFLS-WWUZ/FREDERICKSBURG, VA alum GEOFF MOORE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!