Fresh All Access Columns ... Ready And Rarin' To Go!
June 22, 2011 at 1:53 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews KATZ RADIO GROUP EVP/Radio Analysis and Insights MARY BETH GARBER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TOMMY KRAMER mulls the urge to "Kill The Deejay."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS deals with "Payback."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers part 3 in his celebration of "Black Music Month 2011."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY wonders "Maybe the Problem is Our Business Model."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG wants you to "Create and Direct."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXRK/NEW YORK APD/MD ROB WAGMAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews NASTYBOY RECORDS Founder MC MAGIC.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KALC, KSMT, KOSI, KEZW-A/DENVER APD MATT HAEGER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KIIM/TUCSON PD/afternoons BUZZ JACKSON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WRVA/RUCHMOND and WLW/CINCINNATI Talk host DOC THOMPSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CAPITOL MUSIC GROUP VP/Alternative Promotion HOWARD PETRUZIELLO.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WIOT/TOLEDO PD SID SIDDALL. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WZEW/MOBILE, AL MD/afternoons LEE ANN WATERS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WEDR/MIAMI PD DERRICK BAKER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WONU/CHICAGO PD BRIAN MCINTYRE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKSC/CHICAGO alum BILLY HAMMOND.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!