New All Access Columns ... Ready To Read!
June 29, 2011 at 11:57 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews POLLACK MEDIA GROUP CEO/Global Media & Entertainment JEFF POLLACK.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MARK RAMSEY wonders "Is Podcasting Radio's Enemy?."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS discovers "Payback."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers the conclusion of his celebration of "Black Music Month 2011."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asks, "How Important is Facebook to Your Radio Brand?"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG's magic number is "750 Million?!"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ISLAND DEF JAM Sr. Dir./Pop Promotion MICHAEL CHESTER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KLUC/LAS VEGAS APD/MD/afternoons JB KING.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WSJO, WFPG, WPUR and 97.3 ESPN/ATLANTIC CITY, NJ Promotions Coordinator KRISTEN LUCCA.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with ALL ACCESS Country Editorial Asst. ELICE CUFF.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WRVA/RICHMOND and WLW/CINCINNATI Talk Host DOC THOMPSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KXTE/LAS VEGAS MD/production Mgr./middays JON MANLEY.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WBZX/COLUMBUS, OH, APD/MD/afternoons RONNI HUNTER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WEHM/HAMPTONS-RIVERHEAD, NY OM/MD HARRY WAREING.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WAMO/PITTSBURGH PD TIMOTHY SHELTON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews BLACK FUEL MUSIC VP/National Radio Promotions GATOR J. GAYNOR.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WYSP/PHILADELPHIA alum KIM DOUGLAS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!