New All Access Columns ... Hot Enough For You!
July 6, 2011 at 3:33 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews KRANTZ MEDIA GROUP Pres./CEO GARY KRANTZ.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE has "Conversations At 40,000 Feet."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG's magic number is "750 Million?!"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKTU/NEW YORK morning host PAUL "CUBBY" BRYANT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KRKA/LAFAYETTE, LA PD CHRIS LOGAN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KUOO/Q102/Y100.1 IOWA/MINNESOTA OM/PD CHAD TAYLOR-ZIMMERMAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with RODEOWAVE ENTERTAINMENT artist PHIL VASSAR.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with NEW JERSEY 101.5 FM RADIO VP/News and Network Programming ERIC SCOTT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with NEW NORMAL MUSIC Co-MD/on-air/artist relations TOBI.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WKKZX/SPOKANE, WA PD/middays VICTORIA FREDERICK. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WVNR/CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA MD JEFF SWEATMAN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WZAK/CLEVELAND APD/MD/middays KAREN VAUGHN.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews independent artist DOMINIC BALLI
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBBO/MONMUTH-OCEAN, MD alum SCOTT LOWE
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS