Help Yourself To Some Poppin' Fresh All Access Columns!
July 13, 2011 at 3:04 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews syndicated Country Top 40 host/Exec. Producer BOB KINGSLEY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON talks about "Your Last Show."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS has an "Inferiority Complex."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING asks "Are Urban Stations Casting A Wider Net?"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY declares. "I, Radio Naysayer."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG's magic number is "750 Million?!"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WWKST/PITTSBURGH APD/MD/afternoons FLICK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WAJZ/ATLANTA APD/MD/afternoons CHARLIE BUCKWALD.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WIGX/NASSAU-SUFFOLK PD JON DANIELS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with DIAL GLOBAL HOT COUNTRY morning host JEFF YOUNG.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KBWF/SAN FRANCISCO PD JASON BARRETT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WWDC-WQSR/WASHINGTON, D.C. PD JAMES HOWARD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WQBK/ALBANY, NY PD ROB DAWES. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with SUB POP RECORDS Minister of Propaganda/Natl. Radio Promotion SCOTT PERLEWITZ.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WGCI/CHICAGO MD AL B. SYLK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews FERVENT RECORDS artist DARA MACLEAN
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with SIRIUS XM alum KJ CARSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS