New All Access Columns ... Sizzlin' Hot!
July 27, 2011 at 12:21 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews RCS VP/Marketing DWIGHT DOUGLAS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST exclaims that "It's Radio ... So Write For The Ear."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING believes "Urban Radio's Happy Ending May Need A New Beginning."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY explains "Why Video (that doesn't suck) is So Important to Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG cites "Some Videos for Inspiration."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CPR VP/Resident Evil Genius PAIGE NIENABER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WWKX/PROVIDENCE Marketing & Promotion Dir. BETHANY KENT "PROMOCHICK."
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KBBY-KVEN-A/OXNARD-VENTURA, CA PD/on-air BO JAXON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with FUNL MUSIC artist AMBER HAYES.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with DATA DOCTORS MEDIA GROUP VP KEN "SPANKY" MOSKOWITZ.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with FEARLESS RECORDS SVP MIKE JACOBS.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KZRR/ALBUQUERQUE, NM mornings/afternoons ROB "SWAMI ROB" BROTHERS. .
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with SECRETLY CANADIAN / JAGJAGUWAR / DEAD OCEANS Radio Coordinator HANNAH CARLEN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHTP/TAMPA alum JEFF GRILLO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS