Research Director, Inc. Expands PPM Programming Services
September 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM (PT)
RESEARCH DIRECTOR, INC. which provides Instant Answers analysis in PPM markets, has released two new programming services. The Hot Zip Report tells stations where the meters were in the metro and how each station in the metro performs in every metered zip. It provides weighted estimates (AQH, Cume, TSL) and can be based on any survey or combination of surveys.
"We worked very closely with our clients to pinpoint exactly what they wanted to know about the geographic distribution of the meters and station estimates by zip, and the most effective way to see the data displayed," RESEARCH DIRECTOR partner MARC GREENSPAN. "The result gives stations an unprecedented tool to target their meter-keepers and their competitors’ meter-keepers."
Additionally, the newly developed Instant Answers PLUS service builds on the original Instant Answers report with a customizable group of supplemental programming reports. These reports include non-incidental audience duplication, ethnic trending, quarter-hour flows, custom geographies, and more.
"In the three years since we introduced Instant Answers for PPM, we’ve determined that the service answers about 80% of the questions that programmers have about their audience," RESEARCH DIRECTOR partner Charlie Sislen said. "Those three years of experience have helped us create the reports that will answer the remaining 20%."
For more information about RESEARCH DIRECTOR, INC.’s Programming Services, visit www.ResearchDirectorInc.com/Services.asp or contact CHARLIE SISLEN at CSislen@ResearchDirectorInc.com or (410) 956-0363 x14.