The Weather Cools Down, But New All Access Columns Heat Up!
September 14, 2011 at 3:54 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SUN RADIO CEO JASON BAILEY.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asserts that "The Future of Radio is Between the Songs."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG espouses "Interaction with Your Brand."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KLJT/TYLER, TX VP/Operations/mornings JAMMIN' JIMMY OLSON.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WBTT/FT. MYERS PD/afternoons SCRAP JACKSON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KAYL-KKIA/STORM LAKE, IA PD/on-air host MATT FISHER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with BIGRIDE ENTERTAINMENT artist MARLEE SCOTT.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WTAN-A/TAMPA; WDCF-A/DADE CITY, KLRG-A/LITTLE ROCK on-air host SKIP MAHAFFEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with MUSIC CHOICE Alternative Sr. Programmer, Music Programming GABRIELLA D'AGOSTINO.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WOTT-WEFX/WATERTOWN, NY PD LANCE "LANCER" HALE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with CUMULUS KFOG/SAN FRANCISCO Dir./FM Programming DENNIS CONSTANTINE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KMJJ/SHREVEPORT, LA PD/on-air talent DOUG DAVIS.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews ESSENTIAL RECORDS artist LEELAND.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNDD/GAINESVILLE, FL alum KEVIN "CRASH" DAVIS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.