What's New? All Access Columns, That's What!
September 28, 2011 at 3:22 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews LARADIO.COM Founder DON BARRETT.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY advises, "Don't target PPM Devices, Target People."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG argues "In Defense of Digital."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJMN/BOSTON MD/morning show mixer DJ POP DAWG.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMGS/PORTLAND, ME PD RANDI KIRSHBAUM.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KMLE/PHOENIX morning duo TIM HATTRICK & WILLY D LOON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KMBZ/KANSAS CITY host/producer MARY MCKENNA.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KXRK/SALT LAKE CITY midday "misfit" MARCI WISER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KDOT/RENO, NV, middays/Promotions Dir. MARTINA DAVIS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KFRR/FRESNO, CA Dir./Programming & Marketing JASON SQUIRES.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KDMK/DETROIT PD ARMANDO RIVERA.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews CENTRICITY MUSIC Dir./National Promotion JENNIFER ALLEN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with SIRIUS alum LONG PAUL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS