May 31, 2011
I remember being sick for my second grade field trip. I was devastated to miss our class trip to the Philadelphia Zoo, that really was worse than the chicken pox I had. My kids will never understand that, since there is now a chicken pox vaccine and no way were they missing on out on that. Chaperoning for my kid's field trips has always been a highlight. My kids always knew to automatically volunteer me as I wanted to attend these experiences. We've been to the Statue of Liberty, numerous zoos and amusements, mines, festivals, plays and museums. Once we even went to a Rainforest Cafe where a diver got in the tank filled with fish and swam around while giving us a lesson on all the aquatic beings she cared for. The rest of the field trip took place in the mall where they had a ice rink and ferris wheel. Chaperoning field trips is not only fun and a great way to help out but it makes for great content on the air. Go ahead ask about her best field trip ever, she could be experiencing it right now.
She Buzz Words:
- Permission Slip
- Itemized Receipt
She could be a...
- Fine Art Teacher
- Hospital Admissions Coordinator
- Adjunct Professor
She could be working at...
- Caribou Coffee
- Consumer Products Testing Laboratory
- Visitor Center
- Art Gallery Assistant
Right now she could be...
- Braiding hair
- Dyeing her hair
- Dyeing her kids hair
- Fixing her kids hair after a bad dye job
"Do I have to buy a new bathing suit every year?"
She Phone Starter:
Pool or Beach?
Here are some of the fantastic ice cream flavors that are found across the miles. What's her favorite?
- Cold Sweat- Ice cream with hot sauce and peppers; available at Sunni' Sky in North Carolina.
- Bacon: Vanilla ice cream with bacon bits available at The Ice Cream Store in Delaware.
- Guinness: Sweet cream ice cream mixed with Guinness beer; available at Amy's Ice Cream in Texas.
- Lobster: Butter flavored ice cream with lobster chunks.
- Akutag: Whipped animal fat, berries, fish, and sugar; available in Alaska.
- Mexican Chocolate: Chocolate ice cream mixed with, chilies cinnamon, Kahula, almonds, and coffee; available in New Mexico.
- Breakfast Bash: Maple walnut ice cream, pancake and french toast pieces, and sugar; available in New York.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com