June 9, 2011
Words with Friends is one of my favorite game apps on my iPhone. I've purposely never played Angry Birds for fear of getting hooked on that too. I know there's an Angry Birds movie coming out and I'm going to really miss out, but somehow I think I'll live. The concept of an app coming to the big screen is something to chew on. My oldest daughter used to comment quite negatively every time I'd be playing Words with Friends. She went so far as to critique me, saying she found it disquieting how much time I gave this game. Little does she know that I really like how it churns my mind around new words. I did make the mistake of telling my game name on the air and now I have more people to play than I know what to do with, but still I like the challenge.
Life has a funny way of proving a point; this daughter of mine was given a new iPhone for her 21st birthday, a gift her dad and I cautiously gave as cell phones and cars have not been her strong suit. Now she understands the Words with Friends attraction so much so, I've already found her using scrabble cheat, a site that should be banned! I mean if you're gonna play, play! And if you want to play me, my game name is BethBacall.
She buzz words
She could be a
According to CNN:
- Elevator installers and repairer Annual income: $58,710
- Sales representative Annual income: $58,580
- Dental hygienist Annual income: $58,350
- Radiation therapist Annual income: $57,700
She could be working at a
- Dry Cleaners
- Movie production Company
- Wellness Spa
She could be a
- Hair Stylist
- Nail Technician
- Tanning Specialist
- Plastic Surgeon
Right now she could be
- Cutting the crusts off a PB&J
- Weeding her garden
- Painting a bathroom
- Inspecting a house
"The mosquitos are awful this year"
She phone starter
Does she reward her children for anything?
Chef Ingrid Hoffmann gives these tips to help cook quicker:
- Use kitchen shears to snip everything possible from bacon the fresh herbs.
- Store meats shredded if possible, it's easier to reuses for leftovers.
- Don't poke holes in potatoes before cooking, they will cook faster.
New research finds that if you eat your favorite food or treat, even something your trying to give up; for two weeks straight your desire for it decreases significantly, just keep the portions small.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com