July 29, 2011
I was in line behind some extreme 'coupon-ers' today. It was fascinating, and no I was not challenged by the fact that had to wait 15 extra minutes to checkout. They watched as the cashier scanned every piece of paper, with the help of the store manager who was also intrigued by this large stack. They had a coupon for everything; ten percent off this, buy one get another free, freebies... the stack of savings they gave the cashier amounted to $202.15. Their final bill came to $305.10. I looked at their cart and it was full of processed foods like chips and cereal, pasta, bread, ice cream, ketchup, and sodas. I did not see any fresh fruit or vegetables. But, who am I to judge? I buy seasonal produce that's on sale anyway. If anything they motivated me to clip a little harder. (Couponcraving.com and thegrocerygame.com)
She Buzz Words
- Paper or Plastic
- Pudding Cup
- Cheese Stick
Right Now She Could be
- Reading a magazine
- Trying out a new cooking tool
- Cleaning the shower
- Unloading the groceries
She Could be a
- Office Manager
- Sound Engineer
- Counter sales-Dessert Shop
"How long is the line for ice cream?"
She Phone Starter
What's the longest vacation she's ever taken?
- 3M Lint Sheets Pocket-Packs: Removable sticky- sheets stacked in a thin travel case. Throw them in your purse and you will always have lint relief.
- Popsicle Long Lasting Slow Melt Pops: A special recipe slows the melting process-you actually get to eat and not wear this pop; made with fruit juice, fat free, and only 40 calories.
- Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Frozen Vegetables: Crisp veggie varieties steamed right in the bag, optional seasoning available too.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com