August 3, 2011
Paul McCartney played Yankee Stadium. My family and I attended.
I was surrounded by every "type" imaginable; one woman sat silently on an end seat and just smiled throughout the entire show. Two others in their sixties danced throughout the whole three hour concert (two encores) while college kids screamed and pumped their fists from behind.
We all sang along with I Wanna Hold Your Hand and my teenagers did some serious head banging to Helter Skelter. Live and Let Die was literally explosive with the best pyrotechnics timed out for every chorus, and finally Paul was gone. He was delightful, sexy, cute, playful, masculine, classic, handsome, brilliant and pretty much perfect. The best way to sum up this experience is by what I told my kids, "you will never, in your lifetime see a show of that magnitude, that iconic, or one that holds that much talent and legacy." It was almost historic.
She Buzz Words
She Could be a
- Aerospace Engineer
- Energy Engineer
- Health and Safety Associate
She Could be working at a
- Waffle House
- Small Airport
"My make up keeps melting in this heat"
August 3-6 is Single Working Woman's Week www.swwan.org
- August 2 is National Ice Cream Sandwich day
- August 3 is National Watermelon Day
- August 7 is Twins Day Festival ( Ohio) www.twinsdays.org/
- August 7 is National Purple Heart Day
- August 12 is Middle Child Day
- August 17 is National Thrift Shop Day
- August 20 is National Radio Day
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com