September 22, 2011
So I'm backstage at a station event and my bosses fiance asks if I'm coming to the wedding. having not received an invite yet I cautiously looked at my boss and said 'i don't know, am I?". " I sent you a Facebook invite" he said.
Like many Program Director's my boss is a techy, brilliant numbers crunching "Apple" loving guy with a great personality. If he's not in his office on the phone or laptop he's at Whole Foods getting lunch. Of course he sent me a Facebook invite. It's just that I never check these out. Keeping up with my wall, Twitter and Tumbler is a lot. Plus I'm still sort of traditional and expect wedding invites to come in the mail addressed in beautiful calligraphy,complete with that thin tissue insert that reminds you that this occasion is extra special. I responded yes to this wedding invite and gave it a "like" on my bosses wall where he posted a profile photo or he and his intended as bobble-heads; bride and groom. Ahh 21st century weddings. Wonder what it will be like when my teenagers say "I do"
She Buzz Word
- Cast Iron
Right Now She Could be
- Addressing an envelope
- Pouring some sweet tea
- Deep frying something at a fair
She Could be a
- Pamper Chef Consultant
- Tupperware Associate
- Avon Representative
- Glo Light Home Sales Rep.
www.feedthepig.org: this site offers a free debt calculator that graphs her spending habits and offers tips on how to slash expenses.
- How many outfits did she try on this morning before deciding what to wear?
- Has she ever bought clothing that was too small with the expectation that it would look great after she lost weight?
- How does she feel about paying regularly for plastic bags at the grocery store?
- Should her town charge per bag for garbage disposal?
- Where did she work when she was in high school? College?
"One size does not fit all"
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com