September 23, 2011
What do you get your boss for a wedding present? That's a tough one, especially when you don't know his fiance very well. A gift certificate seems cold, they aren't registered anywhere because it's a second marriage for both of them and I was told from a friend of theirs that something from William's and Sonoma wouldn't suffice. When does something from Willam's and Sonoma not work ? That is my go to place for all things good. It's really an honor to be a wedding guest and I wanted to give them something memorable so the other night when the town of Roswell was having a "Alive After Five" event with live entertainment, restaurant specials,drinks and bands on every corner. The galleries, shops and stores were all open late and everyone from town was walking around and having a ball. I convinced myself (or maybe it was the wine spritzer) that a piece of metal art shaped like a heart and titled "Hunk a Hunk of Burning Love" would make a unique gift; it was one of a kind, represented love and radio, sort of with the Elvis name and it looked cool to me. Either that or I just gave them a gift they will never stop wondering about.
Yea, maybe I should have gotten them a gift card.
Right Now She Could be
- Trying to pull it all together
- Looking for an orchard
- Seeking direction
She Could be a
- Administrative Associative
- DMV Employee
- Deli Clerk
- Clothing Sales Specialist
She Could be Working at a
- Feed Store
- Pet Store
- Jewelry Store
- Insurance Agency
- Here are some ways she can save on her electric bill:
- Install motion detectors on lights, allowing them to turn off automatically when they are not being used.
- Insulate the hot-water heater if it's more than seven years old.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Launder everything in cold water.
- Use a low-flow showerhead.
- Enroll in a "cycling program," where your utility company will use a radio signal to shut off your heating or air conditioning periodically during peak usage times on weekdays.
"How much homework do you have?"
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com