September 30, 2011
It's the Fish Family Birthday Bash tonight at the North Georgia State Fair. Oh boy, now I have an excuse to eat cake, ice cream and something friend on a stick. Spaghetti and Meatballs are supposedly to be a hot item fried on a stick, so is Kool-aid. I think the Kool-aid sounds more intriguing than it actually is. From the looks of it, it's friend dough with Kool-aid flavoring mixed it. I'll let you know!
Birthdays can be a big deal for women, moms especially, when it comes to the planning of a small child's celebration many expectations come into the mix. In Sarah Jessica Parker's latest movie "I Don't Know How She Does It", a child's party totally takes over the parents brownstone with presents, balloons a sweet Greg Kinnear and a overworked mother trying to smile through all of it. The after-party clean up seems to be the most pleasant time out of this whole ordeal when two parents load up a trash bag all while reminiscing over the birth of their baby. This movie really overdid it when it comes to showing working mother but Sarah Jess is still a fav because she's just so versatile and seems approachable and not so full of herself.This is the sweet stuff, sweeter than the icing.
She Buzz Words
- Swim Lessons
- Pep Rally
Right Now She Could be
- Planning a conference
- Cutting her bangs
- Grooming a dog
- Cleaning out an aquarium
She Could be a
- Animal activist
- Hospital volunteer
- Hospice nurse
- Pastor's wife
She Could be working at a
- Blockbuster Media
- Design Firm
"Why does my child's lunchbox smell so disgusting?"
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- 182,500 women will develop breast cancer in 2008, as will 2,000 men.
- 40,500 women and 450 men will die of breast cancer
- 86% of women in the US believe a cure for breast cancer will be found in their children's lifetime.
- According to the National Breast Cancer Coalition, 3 out of 4 women believe they are well informed about breast cancer, yet most of their information is inaccurate.
- 1 in 8 American women will have breast cancer during her lifetime; that's about 12% of the female population.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com