November 7, 2011
Airplane seating is really unfair. Sometimes you score a great seat other times you don't. And when you don't get a good seat you want to be almost anywhere expect trapped in that tiny box for an extended amount of time. After I settle into my aisle seat, which is in the very last row of the airplane, (yep right next to the bathroom and flight attendant station,) I buckle up to watch the safety video. Next thing I know four attendants start talking about smoke coming from the tail of the plane and how it really bothered them. These were not hushed tones they were speaking in either. Finally I hear that smoke usually happens on cold morning when the oil in the plane needs to warm up. Information I guess I'm glad to have?
She Buzz Words
Right Now She Could be
- Canning pickles
- Cheering on her football player
- Grading Papers
She Could be Working at a
- Elementary School
- ICU Unit
- Pet Store
- Sock Shop
"My kids always wear my socks"
She Phone Starter
Fried or Grilled?
- Who is the biggest influence in her life?
- What did she originally think her career would be?
- Who is her role model?
- What's the riskiest thing she has ever done?
- What's the proudest day of her life so far?
- What's the worst thing she's ever read?
- Where is the oddest place she's seen a tip jar?
Some east coast communities had trick or treating happen over the weekend. To help use up all the candy.
Add 2-3 cups of chopped-up Halloween candy to a large sugar cookie recipe to make "Afterween" cookies.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com