November 14, 2011
I feel that many Thanksgiving dinners are a carbohydrate nightmare: sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, squash and what have you. In my Italian family we have about eight courses before the turkey with pasta and eggplant parmesan playing key rolls. I try to have healthy options that will bypass the gravy, cheese tray and pie, but we all know if it tastes good it's high in calories. My boot camp training has me over analyzing every bite I take. Our coach is sure to send out am email on Thanksgiving morning showing a picture of something unhealthy that I don't want to look at. I'm considering running a 5K this morning just to elevate the stress or maybe I just won't open any emails on this day.
She's still out to get that great recessionary vacation deal and she might find it by using some of these sites:
- www.Homeaway.com: offers rental properties around the world.
- www.Dealbase.com: offers package deals from hotels and reward clubs.
- www.Yelp.com: food reviews from the United States and some outside areas.
- www.Luxurylink.com: last-minute deals on luxury accommodations.
- www.CruiseCritic.com: best site for researching all cruising options.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com