November 18, 2011
Hello Holidays. Many stores started rolling out their holiday goods a few weeks ago. Now we are into the full swing of dancing Santa's, photo cards and Menorah candles. A lot of the items I see will be marked down considerably the day after Christmas, so I gauge my purchases accordingly. In writing this I'm now remembering that I bought a lot of this stuff last year the day after Christmas and packed it away, stating that I would be so happy 'next' year when I remember that I did that. Now I may not be the norm but I am in a category of women that will be so happy that you reminded them that they did this. I've now no need for wrapping paper, package tags, cards, tape, tree lights or a manger. Thanks!
She Buzz Words
Right Now She Could be
- Driving to her sons football game
- Driving to visit a friend in the hospital
- Driving to a physical therapy appointment
- Driving a golf ball
She Could be Working at a
"I can't find al the library books"
She Phone Starter
Is it better to watch a movie at home or in a theater?
Here are a few unique college scholarship possibilities; more can be found at www.fastweb.com:
- The Illustrators of the Future Contest
- The Patrick Kerr Skateboard Scholarship
- Chick and Sophie Major Memorial Duck Calling Contest
- Vegetarian Resource Group
- Students for Organ Donation
Paying for College without Going Broke, 2009 Edition, published by the Princeton Review
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com