January 24, 2012
My high school daughter just returned from seeing the newly released Beauty and the Beast movie in 3D. She and her oldest sister used to watch this on VHS when she was just a tot. Her sister lovingly called her the Beast, someone else had to play opposite her Belle. I would get the roll of Mrs. Pots because I was the 'mother,' I would have preferred to play the opera singing wardrobe closet, but for the kids I'll take on any roll. I saw this show on Broadway probably five times. I lost track after Belle number three, who was played by Debbie...make that Deborah Gibson. She was a fun, spunky Belle alright, still it would have been fun during the curtain call if she did a quick version of "Only in my Dreams." But tonight my daughter paid more than her allowance for a chance to see Beauty and the Beast again in 3D, and she came bouncing into the car singing "there must be more to this Provincial life..." Since this was not the time to explain insurance claim forms and tax accessors I gladly let her sing her sweet heart out.
She Buzz Words
- Snow White
Right Now She Could be
- Packing for a trip
- Sewing a hem
- Unpacking boxes
- Getting her house ready for sale
She Could be working at a
- Ice Cream Shop
- Movie Theater
Here are some ways for her to keep her cooking fresh:
- The Key Ingredient Demy recipe reader offers 100,000 recipes in addition to three timers, a measurement converter, and ingredient substitutions.
- Grocery List Apps: "Grocery iQ" for the iPhone allows your iPhone camera to take pictures of food to add to your list. It also finds coupons and uses your store loyalty card.
- www.Alice.com allows her to grocery shop regularly, with no shipping cost.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com