March 3, 2014
When Mama is sick, the household gets challenged. Add a few more family members, and you can guess why 'disinfectant' is a buzz word right now. It's been a long, cold, and lonely winter, even for the warmer states, and a new season of spring is highly anticipated. Pitchers and catchers have their orders, so does she. Summer camps are filling up as she shovels, and Spring break couldn't come soon enough. If I gauge what's up by my Instagram connects, food, babies, puppies and Tara & Johnny are in the lead for top photos. Add a box of Kleenex, and I think your batting cage is full, for now.
*Welcome to CBS FM, Scott Shannon!
• 74% of Redbook readers say cutting clutter at home would help 2014 be their best year ever.
• 59% of women surveyed say that donating to a charity is their preferred way to get rid of unwanted items.
• 68% of Redbook readers say reducing stress would help make 2014 their best year ever.
Here are some more ways she can live large on less:
• Find and cook recipes for favorite restaurant meals at
• Host potlucks where guests dress up and each bring one dish.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com