February 2, 2011
Drive- thrus are quite a convenience, especially when what you need is at the pharmacy, dry cleaning store, coffee shop and food store, and all of these shops are within a mile of each other. There are three drive-thrus that all situated in the same strip mall my girlfriend Meg shops in. She picked up coffee a prescription and her groceries all in one shot without getting out of her car. This is pretty sweet and especially convenient for moms with small children or elderly people in her care. Now that's a drives-thru difference.
Another friend; Robin who is super organized and as frugal as they come (don't get me wrong she knows how to splurge and many a good meal at Emeril's can prove that) just had all her paper products delivered for free from amazon.com. After crunching the numbers she found this to be most cost effective. More and more "convenience" opportunities will present themselves to her in the attempt to simplify her life. Convenience means availability and usefulness. If you are providing a convenience you are being helpful, assisting, accommodating, enjoyable, cooperative and satisfying. All great character words any good jock should use.
She buzz words
- False Eyelashes
She could be working at a..
- Ice Rink
- Roller rink
- Movie theater
- Car dealership
She could be a
- Interior painter
- Special Ed teacher
- Web designer
Here are a few measures she should take to ward off any computer security issues.
- Adjust social-network privacy settings - Facebook has been working to simplify their privacy settings, but they can still be confusing to the average users. Spend about 10 minutes a month making sure that your privacy settings are what they should be and are actually protecting your privacy.
- Frequently Change Passwords - It is good to rotate passwords on sites you use often. Especially sites that hold your financial information.
- Opt-out of ad tracking - Online ad networks often install a small file on the computers of people who visit certain websites.
- Use a secure Internet Connection - Don't browse private sites and look at personal or financial information while on a public wifi connection.
She's in the know:
Here are 10 things a grocery check out clerk would like you to know (thanks Yahoo)
- Please Take items out of the carrying baskets. The next time you grab a basket to carry please remember to unload it before putting it on the belt. It is very time consuming for the cashier to have to empty the basket of items.
- Put your carrying basket back where you got it.
- If you do not want the item, please do not put it in the candy racks.
- If you are not loading you items on the belt, bag your groceries.
- Please do not give me your debit card or check or any other item that has been in your mouth or come from your bra.
- Do not come to the express lane with a $200 grocery order. The signs are clearly marked for normally a 10 or 20 item limit.
- When you look like you are 10, please do not get mad when asked for ID.
- When something does not ring the correct price, do not get mad at your cashier. It is not the the cashiers fault for your potatoes being the wrong price.
- Please finish your phone call after you have checked out.
Don't tell the cashier after he/she is halfway done bagging your order that your wanted paper.
Here's are the 8 germiest things you can touch. (Thanks again Yahoo)
- Restaurant menus
- Restaurant Lemon wedges-According to a 2007 study in the Journal of Environmental Health, nearly 70% of the lemon wedges perched on the rims of restaurant glasses contain disease-causing microbes.
- Condiment dispensers
- Restroom door handles
- Soap dispensers
- Grocery carts
- Airplane bathrooms
- Doctor's office
She Shops Online:
Fitsme.com is a virtual dressing room for online retailers offering a customized robot model that will try on garments in various sizes. These robot mannequins will morph into a variety of body shapes so you'll know exactly how you will look in the garment you want to purchase.
Bridesmaid dress are better then ever and affordable too. Rentable bridesmaid dresses are available a www.RenttheRunway.com
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com