March 8, 2011
Many cars have window clings that tell of the family members that gets carted around in said vehicle. I have mixed feelings about these because it could give info to the wrong person. Knowing that a little girl named Cindy that likes soccer could be in that car gives too much info in today's unsafe world. If you're going to advertise your family maybe they should go nameless. Just a precautionary thought.
I was behind a car that had many nameless clings showing a mom gardening, twin boys who liked baseball, a little girl and her doll, and three dogs. Yes, this fit across the whole span of the mini-van's back window. 'She's a single mom' was my first thought, with much responsibility. Three dogs alone is a ton of work, then add on the kids and wow that's a lot of hair to clean up. I wondered if she was divorced, then caught myself wondering why that seemed to be the norm. She could be a widow. Neither way seems happy, but her car window clings sure seemed like they were enjoying the ride. And hopefully she was enjoying her's with you.
What would your window cling say about you. Your station?
She buzz words
- Corned Beef
She Could Be a..
- Day Care Attendant
- Registered Nurse
- Convenience Store Cashier
- Retail Salesperson-Gymboree
She Could be working at a
- Sunglasses Hut
- Music Store
- Car Service Dispatch
Right now she could be
- Making funeral arrangements
- Taping a package
- Accessorizing an outfit
- Trying to rid her hair of the frizzes
"I hate automated phone secretaries!"
- If she keeps these items in her purse she could be prepared for most small health crisis.
- Superglue: can seal a shallow cut
- A tea bag: helps stop bleeding in the moth area.
- Alcohol based hand sanitized: to clean hands
- Uncoated aspirin: could possible help if heat attack symptoms happen.
- Nasal spray: used with pressure can stop a nosebleed.
- Tweezers: remove splinters and stinger and cut glass.
- Bandages: for blisters.
- She Phone Starter
- What would she really do if she won the lottery?
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com