March 31, 2011
There are numerous forms on and off line available to be filled out that promise free samples for your valuable information. My friend Nancy loves samples (and those complimentary toiletries at hotels.) She's got baskets full of sample size lotions and potions. I don't have the patience to fill out one of these surveys for a tiny plastic pouch containing two Tylenol or one envelope of instant oatmeal. Laundry samples are cool for when I travel and breakfast bars just to see if the new flavor is really 'all that' but again the time it takes to fill out these forms is not worth it to me, I somehow got sideswiped by a hair sample recently, and oddly one that I had been carrying this sample around in my purse for a couple of months and I didn't know why. This was a sample of Frederic Fekkai - Glossing Cream with Olive Oil. I was out of my normal styling stuff so I remembered this little packet. Oh man, is this stuff awesome, best sample ever! But I can't remember where I got it or who sells it, so when I go to check it out on line, I found glowing reviews with others in agreement with me that this stuff is great... except for one thing told in this review wrap up:
"My only gripe about the product is the cost... it's a little steep for my liking. The amount you get will last FOREVER, but it's one heck of a chunk to throw down in advance, if you're not really into hair. Still, once my little trial tube runs out, I'll more than likely pick up a larger one, because it really does help improve the look and feel of my hair. If I didn't like it, I'd just keep my mouth shut :P"
She Buzz Words
She Could Be a..
- Preschool teacher
- Hospital Administrator
- Public Safety Advocate
Right Now She Could Be..
- Helping an elderly neighbor
- Planning her summer vacation
- Cleaning out a closet
- Cleaning up after EVERYONE!
She Could Be Working at a ...
- Gas Station
- Advertising Agency
- Local Newspaper
- Town Hall
"How many jugs of wind shield wash can I go through in a week?"
She Phone Starter
What's the one beauty treatment (hair, nails, facials) she won't give up no mater what?
- freerangekids.wordpress.com: Lenore Skenazy writes about hazards when raising children.
- Thepioneerwoman.com: Ree Drummond went from high heels and suits to boots and Wranglers; checkout her view on life.
- Borowitzreport.com: Cool site that links your writing with a friends phone number.
Here are some of the fantastic ice cream flavors that are found across the miles. What's her favorite?
- Cold Sweat- Ice cream with hot sauce and peppers; available at Sunni' Sky in North Carolina.
- Bacon: Vanilla ice cream with bacon bits available at The Ice Cream Store in Delaware.
- Guinness: Sweet cream ice cream mixed with Guinness beer; available at Amy's Ice Cream in Texas.
- Lobster: Butter flavored ice cream with lobster chunks.
- Akutag: Whipped animal fat, berries, fish, and sugar; available in Alaska.
- Mexican Chocolate: Chocolate ice cream mixed with, chilies cinnamon, Kahula, almonds, and coffee; available in New Mexico.
- Breakfast Bash: Maple walnut ice cream, pancake and french toast pieces, and sugar; available in New York.
Last year, Americans recycled 63% of used people; this is the highest percentage to date.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com