May 2, 2011
Today marks the halfway point through 2011; "where has the year gone," " too fast," "too slow," "too hard" could be the typical response to this observation. How about "there's so much to look forward to!" The later is not the first response, but it should be. Oh sure, there are weddings and babies on the way, new homes and jobs too, but I find many women are quick to look back on what has happened or look at how much more they need to do. Some fun and sun is in order for all and even though I haven't checked the Farmers Almanac I'm expecting this summers weather to be great, more heat than rain and more joy than pain. Maybe you've heard the story about the woman who wanted to be buried with a dessert fork in her hand because she knew the best way yet to come? Let's take a similar approach, preferably a live one, perhaps with a delicious appetizer and a thirsty desire to drink in the rest of the year.
She Buzz Words
- Intellectual Popcorn
Right Now She Could Be
- Making a Power Point
- Planning a trade show
- Working on her wedding plans
She Could be A
- Acute Care Nurse
She Could Be Working at a ....
- Convenience store
- Cigar Store
- Ice Cream Shoppe
- Children's shoe store
She Phone Starter
How many pair of shoes does she own?
" I can't believe how much stuff one family can accumulate!" "Time for a garage sale"
She can receive daily text tips like "to make an omelet fluffier add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda by texting RDTIPS to 46747.
Here are 8 tips to good Family Trips from Reader's Digest
- See actual photos from your destination at www.flickr.com
- 2. Some airlines have a foreign carrier that costs less.
- Bring fast food coupons that transfer from state to state.
- When traveling overseas call the 800 number on health card to see what works in your temporary destination.
- Housekeep usually knows which rooms are the best in a hotel.
- Pharmacists in developing countries usually speak English and can make decent recommendations.
- Toothpaste helps heal a bee sting.
• Get more She Prep at www.ShePrep.com