10 Questions with ... Vinny Foo
March 15, 2016
1. What got you into radio?
I was a mixshow/club DJ and landed a mix on the night show at WFLZ in Tampa.
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a musician!
3. What's your favorite time of the year in Gainesville?
College football season is nuts in Gainesville, the whole city turns up! #GoGators
4. Gainesville is a college town. Is the Univ. of Florida a place you target, promotionally, during the school year?
We have a great relationship with the University of Florida and do everything we can with them during the school year.
5. What would probably surprise most people about Gainesville?
Gatorade was created here in 1965 while trying to make a beverage to help hydrate the Gator football team during the hot games!
6. What's your favorite song on the station right now?
I love all our music, but my favorite right now is G-Eazy "Me Myself and I".
7. If you weren't in radio, what do you think you'd be doing professionally?
I would be a fishing charter captain!
8. What do you like to do in your spare time?
9. If you could be on any TV reality show or game show, which would you want to be on?
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta!
10. American Idol or The Voice?
If you had to eat one type of meal everyday for a month, what would it be?
I'm half Vietnamese and LOVE the food!
Hypothetical...Which actress plays the romantic lead in The Vinny Foo Story on Showtime?
Mila Kunis, for obvious reasons!