Turn your passion into dollars

Post your open radio and music industry jobs here. Need a job? Find one here! Looking to fill a position with your company? Post a job a listing! It's FREE!

Moderators: shawnski, jdenver, mpaulsen68

Forum rules
You can only post the job opening once in any 24 hour period. Please print your job opening for EOE records. Job openings will remain visible for 14 days. Do not post in this forum if you are looking for work. Please, go to Situations Wanted to post your availability.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
jrkati

Turn your passion into dollars

Post by jrkati » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:39 am

If you appreciate the value of being on the air as well as being able to help grow your bank account while growing the revenue of the radio station through sales and want to be a part of a dynamic, community grounded radio station then I would love to talk to you! My Country Y107 is looking to add one more person to round out our staff. If you are community minded, love getting to be real with your listeners and helping your clients grow their business through radio advertising please send air check along with resume and sales philosophy to jr@crainmedia.com today!!

My Country Y107 is located in Conway, Arkansas and is enjoying continued growth in a community that is growing and embracing its diverse economy. Conway is the home of 3 colleges, located 35 minutes from Little Rock and has a wealth of opportunity. Come be a part of the future!

Salary plus commission and terrific benefits available!!

Crain Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer