RARE PD OPENING IN JACKSON

Post your open radio and music industry jobs here. Need a job? Find one here! Looking to fill a position with your company? Post a job a listing! It's FREE!

Moderators: shawnski, jdenver, mpaulsen68

Forum rules
You can only post the job opening once in any 24 hour period. Please print your job opening for EOE records. Job openings will remain visible for 14 days. Do not post in this forum if you are looking for work. Please, go to Situations Wanted to post your availability.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
bglawrence

RARE PD OPENING IN JACKSON

Post by bglawrence » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Y101 - Top-Rated Top-40 in Jackson, MS has a rare, gaping hole in our programming & on air lineup - leaving a wonderful opportunity for YOU If you LOVE TOP-40 radio, know the music, understand the target and demo, are great on air, know how to coach other terrific talent, can create compelling content across multiple platforms, PLUS - you enjoy building great promotions that generate ratings & revenue - let's see what you have! I mean seriously... don't wait! Be proactive and get me your materials today. New South Radio, Inc. is a privately owned company with multiple stations in multiple markets - including the six stations here in Jackson. We've held onto our people throughout the pandemic. We hire - We don't fire! Good money, good benefits, good management with a GM who understands programming & research and came up through programming. Make a solid career move you'll truly love. Call and ask others who work here! Send your cover, resume, and aircheck to Bob Lawrence at blawrence@radiopeople.net or bglawrence@me.com New South Radio is an EOE