Major Market Quality Show for YOUR station

Moderators: jdenver, muzicmann1, heff

michaeljohnroach

Major Market Quality Show for YOUR station

Post by michaeljohnroach » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Dance Show With MJR is the fastest growing radio show in the country with already 20 affiliates in less than 11 months.

''Why should I add this show to my lineup?" With national and international affiliates spanning the USA, Germany & Cayman Islands this show is already winning and can win for you ASAP. Also, it adds Personality, Content, Increases TSL and keeps forward momentum without breaking your daily and hourly rotation.

"What Music do you play?" CHR and upbeat Electronic Dance Music which is pretty much already in most Pop and Rhythmic music out.

''Is this a Mixshow?" No, it's not because a mix show plays DJs spinning music. Dance Show With MJR Is a radio show that plays the hits while bringing in Dance Flavored music and adding in ENGAGING CONTENT between the music. This show has traction on all social media platforms as well.

''How much does it cost" Nothing, No Barter, No Cash. I want to grow with your station and allow you to win WITH ME and see the Results I can provide YOU. Please feel free to reach out to me (MJR) at michaelroach30@gmail.com

Here is a show link https://www.mixcloud.com/michaeljohn-ro ... r-12-7-18/